19 July 2007

swappity swap

love this.
the doll quilt swap was so stinkin' much fun. i'm planning a swap for project of the month...stay tuned.

so...i sent chris off to the post office to mail our usairways coupon for our flights to seattle (we're booked!!), along with my doll quilt to be airmailed (hint hint). you see, the recipient does not know who made her a quilt...just as i had no idea who was sending mine...well, i get home from work to find my little package!!! i was giddy with delight. mine came from virginia, from the lovely maggi
here it is:

the front

hand stitching detail...amazing!

the label!!

the lovely back...this fabric kills me!

so thanks to Lisa who organized the swap and my Swap Mama, along with the others who did so much work (there were 100 of us!!) PLEASE do it again...i had such a great time.

and did i say this was my first quilt EVER! scary and fun.

big sigh.

so i wanted to show off my other crafy goodies made while chris was on tour...all from bend the rules sewing by amy karol
but instead of all that uploading...please just click on over to my flickr page and take a gander. this book is heavenly. easy fun projects that are addictive to make!

so...i'm off to the farmer's market w/ my market bag...will post that photo soon!!
have a great day!!

No comments: